Learning and Development hand in hand
Bridgeway Consulting is the leading rail training and assessment provider in the UK and are licensed by Network Rail / the National Skills Academy for Rail.
Bridgeway Consulting were inspected by Network Rail and NSAR and the overall grading was OUTSTANDING in all sections, two inspections in a row.
Bridgeway offer courses throughout the UK, these are available at both our own and client premises. We offer a cost effective service that’s available 24/7 for 365 days a year!
As well as delivering training internally for Bridgeway, The Learning and Development team have been delivered for a number of high profile projects and clients including:
- Costain London Bridge - Key Railway Principles to circa 700 staff
- Edinburgh to Glasgow Improvement Programme (EGIP)
- PTS Training and OLEC assessments to 25 Italian Alstom OHLE Construction staff
- The Office of Road and Rail - PTS training to Senior Management team
- Network Rail - Safe Works Leader Training
We also have accreditation from Network Rail to deliver Industry Common Induction training and assessments (Network Rail and LUL) and the Learning and Development team are making plans to ensure that we are compliant by the 1st of June 2016.